Awards & Recognitions
2008-Desiree became an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR).
This is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
. This is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS®
who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
· 2013 Founder's Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide - Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2012 Founder's Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide - Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2011 Founder's Circle – Top 1% Agent Nationwide - Rodeo Realty #1 Office Agent, #3 Companywide Agent
· 2009 thru 2011 - Rodeo Realty President’s Elite, Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
· 2005 & 2007 - Re/Max Int’l Chairman's Club
· 2006 & 2008 - Re/Max Int’l Platinum Club
· 2007 - Re/Max Int’l Top 50 Agent in the entire US (out of over 120,000 agents)
· 2007 - Top 20 Agent in California
· 2007 - Re/Max OTB #1 Office Agent
· 2005 - Desiree was inducted into the Re/Max International Lifetime Hall of Fame
· 2003 -Re/Max Int’l Executive Club
· 2001 thru 2002, 2004 - Re/Max Int’l 100% Club
I would love to meet with you in regards to buying, selling, or investing. If you are considering selling, please call for a free home evaluation & presentation of my extreme marketing techniques. If you are buying, we can discuss the advantages of using our team to help you. If you are having financial difficulties, I will do my best to help you – and my advice is free! I negotiate my own short sales (successfully), and have helped many clients in very tough financial situations.
Once you meet with me, you will understand why I am “Making Clients for Life!”
Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara Counties.